Coming up with relevant content both for the audience and Google is not always easy. For this reason, I brought you this infographic that proposes 11 tips on how to make your blog posts search-engine-friendly.
– Use SEO-friendly URL extensions.
– Keep title tag under 55 characters.
– Use visual media (images, videos and gifs)
– Link to authority websites in your industry.
– Improve loading speed.
– Optimize your page for social media sharing.
– Use responsive design to adapt to different mobile devices.