Yes, I fell in love with my girlfriend sometime ago and now I did it with this awesome app called AVOCADO It’s kind of a Whatsapp + Facebook but private, only accesible for you and your loved one!
Avocado app review
What you can do in Avocado so far:
– Make faces : Send a face only one person could love. With custom faces it’s easy to make that special someone who knows you best laugh. Or help them feel better. Just show ‘em your best non-rage face! Pair with an emoticon Capture with your phone’s camera Change your avatar with a single click
- Need a hug or kiss?: Let someone know you love them. Brighten their day. Many kisses at once On their face You know you want to do it Hold the phone to your chest Omg, am I really doing this? Smiles guaranteed – Worth 1000 words: Your private photo book. Each photo you take is a way to connect with someone you hold close. And you can feel more comfortable sharing your photos knowing that only your favorite person will see them. Upload from anywhere Share to Twitter or Facebook only if you want Draw on your photos
- Draw something: Make art for your favorite person. We mustache you to try Sketching and Stickers. Made for the artist or scribbler in all of us. Doodle over a favorite photo or start on a blank canvas with a full palette of colors and a barrel full of stickers. Mullet over, will you? Colors, pens, hair, glasses, mustaches More mustaches Put stickers on your own photos …or on an image you found on the web
- Get a room: Chat built for two. You’ll know by our heart icon what’s been happening so messages from your favorite person can catch your attention. ♥ See when a message was read See when the other person is typing Photos & Sketches Lists and events Shared links
- Grocery, gifts…done: Goodbye, messy piles of paper clutter. Changes to any list are easily seen by both of you. Any tasks you do together get much easier with Avocado. Perfect for shopping Check to complete Images Re-order Pin stuff from the web
- It’s a date!: Stay in sync with each other. Keep your favorite person in the loop with upcoming dinner dates, appointments, parties, galas, shindigs, hootenannies, and your big vacation. Never skip a beat again. See month to month Assign to one or both of you Always up-to-date Daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly events
What I would like to do in Avocado:
- Add more couple’s love acts (Kisses and Hugs are not enough). What about caresses, something sexual, a motivation call (when she is down), etc.
- Know my girlfriend’s opinion regarding my outfit. Kind of a virtual fitting room.
- Add a list of non welcome persons. These cannot be invited to any party and forget to be friendly with them! I’m sure my girlfriend and many of them would love this feature! – Virtual gifts!
- A marriage planner? – A special repository for upload memories of the first day we meet!
- Something like DOs and Don’ts. A list of things you don’t like and like of each other.
- A together challenge section (Losing 5 kg, travel to an specific destination, open a business, etc.)
The business model is FREEMIUM. Basically you can unlock everything so you get unlimited space, new features, etc. when you pay for it.
To be honest, I love it! What do you think? I’m sure the future of social is private! Best,